This program is designed for unskilled and unemployed women in townships and rural areas.
Through the Global Women’s Summits and other related programs women engage in meaningful discussions about their issues, needs, and desires – in every nation.
The Foundation and Women’s Information Network’s mission is to strengthen women and families worldwide through education, enlightenment, and entrepreneurship, in an effort to eradicate illiteracy, poverty, and hunger, and to increase the level of love, prosperity, and peace on earth.
The Objective is to teach women to
- Become self sufficient in order to provide for themselves and their children
- Believe in themselves and in their gifts and talents
- Monetize their passions and skills
- Improve their health, nutrition, fitness, beauty)
- Overcome the obstacles in their lives
- Become leaders in their businesses, communities and nations